UGV seeks a partner to sign risk-based service contracts
JSC “UkrGasVydobuvannya” (UGV) revised the terms of PEC projects for its 13 brownfields with producing 150 natural gas wells and re-launched the pre-qualification procedure for bidders.
The Q&A workshop on PEC is expected to take place in April, 24. Bidders are required to submit their qualification documents by June 1, 2019. More information is available in the presentation.
Full details at www.goukrainenow.com
- The counterparty shall provide the documentary evidence of successful execution of similar production enhancement contracts (PEC), including the risk-based service contracts, within at least 3 years over the past 10 years; or confirmation of the experience of assets management with the average annual gas production of more than 100 million cubic meters (or in barrels of oil equivalent) per year in 2016-2018.
(іі) Financial requirements:
- The counterparty shall provide the documentary evidence of readiness to submit, in case of participation in the bidding (successful pre-qualification), bank guarantee in the amount of USD 1 million (or equivalent in UAH or EUR on the date of guarantee submission) for participation in the tender (provision of geological information interpretation report);
- The counterparty shall provide the documentary evidence of readiness to submit, in case of contract award, performance bond guarantee for 5% of the Minimum Work Obligations (approximately USD 30-60 million, depending on the lot).
(ііі) Personnel-related requirements:
- The counterparty shall provide the documentary evidence of the availability of the experienced specialists skilled in the key functions (competencies) required for the project implementation such as geological exploration and reservoir management (field development), field development technology, downhole works (capital repairs of wells, coiled tubing etc.), drilling, hydraulic fracturing, production stimulation etc.
- Lack of pending court proceedings for breach of labour protection and occupational safety legislation.
JSC “UkrGasVydobuvannya” reserves the right to reject any participant in the event of the discovery of any information that carries the risks (economic, technical, reputational, etc.) at the contract award.